Wednesday 7 January 2015

disclaimer

This is to inform my reader that the posts in this blogs are going to be about my views on the Mahabharata and that these views are completely personal and are absolutely not intended to hurt any religious sentiments. Being amused by the great Indian epic for about 8 years now I just want to share my thoughts about the Mahabharata you are absolutely welcome to share your likes or dislikes or even hatred. In fact I am inclined to insist my readers that they do share their thoughts. However, just a suggestion I have taken help of several theories regarding the development of the characters which are not necessarily proven to be true so I will suggest that my readers take my writing as purely a work of fiction and the claims made in the posts should at no point be considered as work of proven research.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it. Just keep an open mind.
Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment